Nail Polish Storage Display


  

Here is a simple and decorative way to store and display your nail polishes. I like that you can see the nail polishes through the glass container. I don't have much wall space for a storage rack like most people do.

 I need an alternative to a rack that wouldn't take much space. I had this glass container since Christmas, and I used it as decoration. I recently found it again and decided to store my nail polishes in it. I think it looks very pretty specially as a decoration. 

You can use any large glass containers! They sell a variety at your local Marshall's, TJMaxx, HomeGoods, or Target.

The only downfall is that you have to dig through the jar if one nail polish you want to use is at the bottom. Besides, that I think it looks wonderful! Just put your favorite  nail polishes on the top! As you can probably tell my favorite shades are pink!!!

Send me a picture to my twitter or Instagram how you like to store you nail polishes :D

Much Love, Belinda





7 comments :

  1. great idea! and looks so pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo so pretty!! I would be dumping that thing out every week to do my nails lol <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I'm definitely going to do this!! gorgeous!!

    http://somethingnew-ish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome idea. definitely need to try this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since our products are customizable, you will have no problem obtaining the right type of cosmetic packagings fast and easy. custom made nail polish bottles

    ReplyDelete